- https://github.com/opencomparison/opencomparison (lead)
- https://github.com/django/django (contributor)
- https://github.com/pydanny/django-shortener (lead)
- https://github.com/pydanny/django-mongonaut (lead)
- https://github.com/maraujop/django-crispy-forms (co-lead)
- https://github.com/pydanny/django-wysiwyg (lead)
- https://github.com/pydanny/that (lead)
Donations to my open source work are greatly appreciated and help me dedicate more time and energy into the Python and Django community. If you want to help me produce more open source work, please take a moment to contribute to me on gittip.
I co-wrote a book:
Django, like any framework, has tips, tricks, and pitfalls that aren't documented in one place. Experienced developers know this stuff, but gleaning it off the Internet takes a lot of time. We decided to take everything we know and write it down. This book reflects a portion of what we documented, and if it does well we plan to follow it up with other references.